Monday, December 12, 2011

Tip of Montauk point.

Well, this is the end. The class was very informative in it's own way. I think it truly began when I actually did something outside of class for my own bliss. I can't remember the last time I actually did something for myself like that. Of course, everything is for myself, but not for complete and utter pleasure. I don't enjoy working 30 hours a week and going to class to only see students going far into the major I can only scratch at because they just seem to not need a job. I was in the top 30% of my class, and some of the kids in high school which never tried are now without a job because the world allows to get by with ease. I don't want to do any of the ladder, but I realize something, I can do anything within my own means. I could stop typing this now and do something less exciting, but the world keeps me continuing forward.

The movie "What the Bleep Do We Know" was informative and pointed out many things which I could never guess at. Life is sometimes quite a quantum leap, but it takes classes like Seeing Sideways to put meaning on your available options. Like the movie says, we don't really see anything, but our mind puts meaning on the atoms available in time which creates "items". I only am held back because I put meaning on my limits.

From this class, I feel as if i can push things aside to better myself. I feel like I will be able to create time by ripping a hole in my schedule rather than hoping for a coincidence. I will be able to use the time I created wisely rather than pick at straws and hope for the best. I will be able to do this because I know theres an unlimited range for myself rather than the limits I conceived were there before.

I would like to thank Beth for teaching me what she has. I hope to one day have her as my capstone teacher, if not any form of teacher for any form of class.

No comments:

Post a Comment