Monday, September 26, 2011

Paperclip

To encapsulate the idea of how I was when I was younger I thought I would show how much I would try constantly to have conversations with random things. Every day I would try to find an inanimate object to have a conversation with. Two sisters and only one boy, being me, it was hard not to be desperate for a friend. This is literally how my conversations would be.

Me: Paper Clip?
PC: Yea?
Me: Is that your real name?
PC: No, it's Jacob
Me: How did you get that name?
J: Theres never a reason why I asked myself that before. Maybe I was born with it.
Me: So, what should I do today?
J: Maybe you should visit your grandfather?
Me: Im afraid I've disappointed him.
J: Why would you have disappointed him?
Me: Im not sure, everyone seems to be angry at me.
J: Im not angry with you.
Me: Thank you, Jacob. Will you always be my friend?
J: I don't see why we wouldn't continue being friends. I can't go to church on Sunday though.
Me: I don't enjoy church neither.
J: I mean, I CANT, Im Jewish.
Me: Since when?
J: Since I remembered you go to church.
Me: Well, should we do something fun today?
J: I say we do something outside.
Me: But I can't even cross the street without getting into trouble.
J: You can blame it on me.


Like I mentioned, this is typically a conversation with an inanimate object I would carry. The conversations were always an outlet to talk about things in my life which I couldn't really with anybody. My friends would also allow myself to have adventures I couldn't brave myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment